Oct 042013

Annualization of “Employer Payments” otherwise know as Fringe Benefit Payments, is probably the most misunderstood section of the state labor codes for Public Works. The Labor Code can be found under Section 1773.1 (d). To better understand how the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement interprets the code look to the Public Works Manual starting at section 4.2

DLSE Annualization Memorandum

A Prevailing Wage Mystery